Koorsen Fire & Security has been protecting lives & property since 1946. Family-owned and founded in Indianapolis, the company has since vastly expanded its reach, now serving 28 markets. With a backbone of strong family values, each Koorsen location is dedicated to community involvement and philanthropic causes within their respective markets.
Koorsen is also home to the nationally-acclaimed, Koorsen Training Center. The largest and most advanced of its kind in the industry, the Training Center features both hands-on training rooms for each discipline, as well as traditional classroom settings, to produce the best-trained technicians in the industry. Need an expert source in life safety? Our instructors are highly-knowledgeable, NICET-certified trainers with decades of experience in fire protection and life safety.
If you would like to learn more, receive press materials, schedule an interview with one of our experts or include Koorsen in press coverage, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Koorsen Fire + Security
2719 N. Arlington Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Celebrating 70 Years
While the world around us has changed over the years, our steadfast dedication to our customers has never wavered.
- Our Louisville Branch provided, prepared, and served a delicious dinner for the families staying at the… https://t.co/2JR1QrQaf5
- Today's campus communication systems are much more advanced than the older PA systems still found in some schools. https://t.co/aPOmeluvCP
- Some vintage Presto CB fire extinguishers by Merlite Industries. Sold during the 40's and 50's. #TBT https://t.co/Ec4SyVDFkP
- Every day we renew our commitment to giving our customers our very best. https://t.co/xL8vyjjnsJ
- Own or work at a #restaurant? Read this article from @ModRestManage to stay on top of recent fire code changes.… https://t.co/oNxGozU5b5
- We pride ourselves on doing whatever it takes, for every customer, every time. https://t.co/YK6DhFGw16
- Ever wonder what goes into a #fire alarm inspection and testing? Click to learn about the steps taken. https://t.co/03uFFTlY5N
- Download our 10 tips to keep your commercial kitchen safe and compliant. https://t.co/btnuK5yZAm
- In mining, land fills, and elsewhere, industries depend on heavy duty vehicles which are prone to fires.… https://t.co/XG6dFg0p5l