Koorsen Fire & Security has been protecting lives & property since 1946. Family-owned and founded in Indianapolis, the company has since vastly expanded its reach, now serving 28 markets. With a backbone of strong family values, each Koorsen location is dedicated to community involvement and philanthropic causes within their respective markets.
Koorsen is also home to the nationally-acclaimed, Koorsen Training Center. The largest and most advanced of its kind in the industry, the Training Center features both hands-on training rooms for each discipline, as well as traditional classroom settings, to produce the best-trained technicians in the industry. Need an expert source in life safety? Our instructors are highly-knowledgeable, NICET-certified trainers with decades of experience in fire protection and life safety.
If you would like to learn more, receive press materials, schedule an interview with one of our experts or include Koorsen in press coverage, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Koorsen Fire + Security
2719 N. Arlington Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Celebrating 70 Years
While the world around us has changed over the years, our steadfast dedication to our customers has never wavered.
- Are you looking for a new career in a booming industry with opportunities for growth and advancement? Visit our web… https://t.co/QzvZXAqLl6
- With football season upon us, learn how Koorsen helps protect the fans and players in Nashville. https://t.co/aHy56uMW2d
- With the recent popularity in micro-distilleries, fire safety professionals have grown concerned about the lack of… https://t.co/fhyLaSMZTr
- Halloween is just around the corner, which means haunted houses will start opening up. Learn about the fire codes t… https://t.co/WnDmEXVQcU
- FAQ: Question of the Week: How can I tell if a fire extinguisher needs to be recharged? The video below will give y… https://t.co/bMlA10ziFa
- These tags from 1961 were placed on fire extinguishers to show the month and year service was completed when Koorse… https://t.co/mWHeHFuURM
- This ad was one of four newly designed ads to be published in 1973 for Indiana Fire Prevention Co. Inc. It was plac… https://t.co/zfdYKz9MNK
- ComSpark talked with Koorsen's Chief Strategy & Information Officer @ShawnAAWilliams about switching to a digital w… https://t.co/LprQkdA3tH