Koorsen Fire & Security has been protecting lives & property since 1946. Family-owned and founded in Indianapolis, the company has since vastly expanded its reach, now serving 28 markets. With a backbone of strong family values, each Koorsen location is dedicated to community involvement and philanthropic causes within their respective markets.
Koorsen is also home to the nationally-acclaimed, Koorsen Training Center. The largest and most advanced of its kind in the industry, the Training Center features both hands-on training rooms for each discipline, as well as traditional classroom settings, to produce the best-trained technicians in the industry. Need an expert source in life safety? Our instructors are highly-knowledgeable, NICET-certified trainers with decades of experience in fire protection and life safety.
If you would like to learn more, receive press materials, schedule an interview with one of our experts or include Koorsen in press coverage, please contact email@example.com.
Koorsen Fire + Security
2719 N. Arlington Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Celebrating 70 Years
While the world around us has changed over the years, our steadfast dedication to our customers has never wavered.
- Learn about some important yet often overlooked elements of a school fire safety plan to help your school develop a… https://t.co/gQ72hrjenj
- We understand that every business we help protect is the product of someone's dedication and hard work, which is wh… https://t.co/wWPcp5CAcA
- One of the more less common types of fire extinguishers is water mist fire extinguishers. Learn how they work and w… https://t.co/9WmmgNfJ2O
- Check out the schedule shown in the graphic below to see where the Kasey Dogs are going to be this week! Visit… https://t.co/LwAqeiUoaB
- @cole425120 that would be great...thank you so much!
- Keeping our clients’ people, buildings, and assets safe is our number one priority. #CustomerQuotes #Koorsen… https://t.co/Yjy7IT525V
- Technicians are the backbone of our business. This photo of Mike Greene, a mobile operator, was taken in August of… https://t.co/VzNQiY1LBn
- Are you looking for a new career in a booming industry with opportunities for growth and advancement? Visit our web… https://t.co/iiNOb6Oo9C
- Our branches raised almost $900 for The American Heart Association in the month of November by hosting Chili Cook-O… https://t.co/PQbcCzDQhs
- FAQ: Question of the Week: If a kitchen is no longer in use, does the system need to be inspected? The video below… https://t.co/TcuyslvQWH