Koorsen Fire & Security has been protecting lives & property since 1946. Family-owned and founded in Indianapolis, the company has since vastly expanded its reach, now serving 28 markets. With a backbone of strong family values, each Koorsen location is dedicated to community involvement and philanthropic causes within their respective markets.
Koorsen is also home to the nationally-acclaimed, Koorsen Training Center. The largest and most advanced of its kind in the industry, the Training Center features both hands-on training rooms for each discipline, as well as traditional classroom settings, to produce the best-trained technicians in the industry. Need an expert source in life safety? Our instructors are highly-knowledgeable, NICET-certified trainers with decades of experience in fire protection and life safety.
If you would like to learn more, receive press materials, schedule an interview with one of our experts or include Koorsen in press coverage, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Koorsen Fire + Security
2719 N. Arlington Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Celebrating 70 Years
While the world around us has changed over the years, our steadfast dedication to our customers has never wavered.
- Since 1946, businesses of all sizes have turned to Koorsen for fire extinguisher sales, service, and inspections. C… https://t.co/7HCdliaQHH
- For 70 years, we’ve worked harder, trained longer, and have done whatever it takes to keep people safe.… https://t.co/Ffso9w889F
- This ad was used from 1972-1973 for Indiana Fire Prevention Co. Inc. In late 1973 it was replaced with a newer ad w… https://t.co/6y4pTZ53Vz
- On average, what is the cost per minute for businesses due to downtime in their data centers and server rooms? Read… https://t.co/JP4vPMHmc3
- Check out the schedule shown in the graphic below to see where the Kasey Dogs are going to be this week! Visit… https://t.co/olqUo6BwI2
- Here is one of our company trucks in 1976 in front of our office building on E South St. You can see in this photo… https://t.co/7D3UsiwxIL
- We want to say a big THANK YOU to all of our sponsors for the 2019 Koorsen Conference! We wouldn't have been able t… https://t.co/QUVFcHADhw
- FAQ: Question of the Week: Can my system work after it has been set off? If you want to see more answers to Kitchen… https://t.co/1SBverBvSa