Koorsen Fire & Security has been protecting lives & property since 1946. Family-owned and founded in Indianapolis, the company has since vastly expanded its reach, now serving 28 markets. With a backbone of strong family values, each Koorsen location is dedicated to community involvement and philanthropic causes within their respective markets.
Koorsen is also home to the nationally-acclaimed, Koorsen Training Center. The largest and most advanced of its kind in the industry, the Training Center features both hands-on training rooms for each discipline, as well as traditional classroom settings, to produce the best-trained technicians in the industry. Need an expert source in life safety? Our instructors are highly-knowledgeable, NICET-certified trainers with decades of experience in fire protection and life safety.
If you would like to learn more, receive press materials, schedule an interview with one of our experts or include Koorsen in press coverage, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Koorsen Fire + Security
2719 N. Arlington Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Celebrating 70 Years
While the world around us has changed over the years, our steadfast dedication to our customers has never wavered.
- In today's blog, we'll explore the scenarios that call for different approaches to how fire alarms might operate in… https://t.co/kAcStPpXvK
- This ad was published in October 1976 for Indiana Fire Prevention Co. Inc and placed in the Indiana Bell Telephone… https://t.co/ZTrzUvJ9Yz
- The most common fire extinguisher is the stored-pressure fire extinguisher. In this blog, we examine the less commo… https://t.co/r7bVBexjOP
- Check out the schedule shown in the graphic below to see where the Kasey Dogs are going to be this week! Visit… https://t.co/2lGY13cQR7
- Check out the schedule shown in the graphic below to see where the Kasey Dogs are going to be this week! Visit… https://t.co/H1SVGC9U0j
- Every day, we give our very best effort to the people who place their trust in us. #CustomerQuotes #Koorsen… https://t.co/Huzymf7rTn
- Welcome to our #LearnOurLanguage Content Series. Every week we will introduce a new word that is commonly used with… https://t.co/l1XPkxThlf
- Now that you've put out a fire with a fire extinguisher, how do you clean up the fire extinguisher residue? In our… https://t.co/ioNaXUiLza