Koorsen Fire & Security has been protecting lives & property since 1946. Family-owned and founded in Indianapolis, the company has since vastly expanded its reach, now serving 28 markets. With a backbone of strong family values, each Koorsen location is dedicated to community involvement and philanthropic causes within their respective markets.
Koorsen is also home to the nationally-acclaimed, Koorsen Training Center. The largest and most advanced of its kind in the industry, the Training Center features both hands-on training rooms for each discipline, as well as traditional classroom settings, to produce the best-trained technicians in the industry. Need an expert source in life safety? Our instructors are highly-knowledgeable, NICET-certified trainers with decades of experience in fire protection and life safety.
If you would like to learn more, receive press materials, schedule an interview with one of our experts or include Koorsen in press coverage, please contact email@example.com.
Koorsen Fire + Security
2719 N. Arlington Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Celebrating 70 Years
While the world around us has changed over the years, our steadfast dedication to our customers has never wavered.
- In March of 1896, the very first rules from the NFPA were created to address fire sprinkler standards. Read our blo… https://t.co/30DOJPCN0D
- #TBT We opened our Muncie, IN branch in 1976. This was the first time Koorsen Fire & Security had a location other… https://t.co/Qe2LCla8oy
- Are you looking for a new career in a booming industry with opportunities for growth and advancement? Visit our web… https://t.co/qsp8ZCHLx1
- Learn the difference between fire sprinklers and other fire suppression systems in our latest blog. https://t.co/BGQeRNOc7g
- Every day, we give our very best effort to the people who place their trust in us. https://t.co/KM7ymINyRd
- Multi-purpose class ABC fire extinguishers are great for general fire protection within homes and businesses, but t… https://t.co/P5mvdnBG0L
- Looking for a new career in a booming industry with opportunities for growth and advancement? Visit our website to… https://t.co/ZD0vDTdXet
- Nurse call systems require attention to detail in their planning, design, and implementation. Learn more about the… https://t.co/BIO9FKXpKv
- Monitoring services are one of the most important elements of any fire safety or security system. However, not all… https://t.co/tRmWXLl2kN
- Creating a successful fire prevention plan requires complete and total cooperation from you and your staff. If you’… https://t.co/aGJsa3dmo0