Koorsen Fire & Security has been protecting lives & property since 1946. Family-owned and founded in Indianapolis, the company has since vastly expanded its reach, now serving 28 markets. With a backbone of strong family values, each Koorsen location is dedicated to community involvement and philanthropic causes within their respective markets.
Koorsen is also home to the nationally-acclaimed, Koorsen Training Center. The largest and most advanced of its kind in the industry, the Training Center features both hands-on training rooms for each discipline, as well as traditional classroom settings, to produce the best-trained technicians in the industry. Need an expert source in life safety? Our instructors are highly-knowledgeable, NICET-certified trainers with decades of experience in fire protection and life safety.
If you would like to learn more, receive press materials, schedule an interview with one of our experts or include Koorsen in press coverage, please contact email@example.com.
Koorsen Fire + Security
2719 N. Arlington Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Celebrating 70 Years
While the world around us has changed over the years, our steadfast dedication to our customers has never wavered.
- Learn what it's like as the lead #engineer to manage a large office building. https://t.co/WzZAMumZOW
- Minimize the dangers of a #fire in your commercial #kitchen by doing these 6 things. #restaurant https://t.co/ARXHm3EGaE
- Take the first step in ensuring your #business is in compliance with #fire codes. Download Fire Marshal Checklist. https://t.co/ly91MDUtQi
- Learn the #restaurant fire risks to avoid and how to reduce them. #firesafety #kitchensafety https://t.co/3pzCLmfMs1
- Learn what to look for to ensure your child's school is safe and secure. #schoolsafety #school2017 #childsafety https://t.co/9Ezo2MJV8Q
- Find out what equipment, training and services you need to reduce the risk of fire in your #business. #firesafety https://t.co/yCsrocgbtm
- Reason #1 why your staff needs fire extinguisher training: It's the law. #firesafety #business https://t.co/cvCrBp970U
- If your business has a clean agent #FireSuppression system, know and follow these 2 new @NFPA 2001 code additions. https://t.co/2ZwfNcVlh3
- Do you have an emergency action plan for your #restaurant? Learn how to create one to reduce fire risks. https://t.co/W20HBeovln
- Our steadfast dedication to our customers has never wavered. https://t.co/hfgQynwdL7