PROTECTING LIFE &
PROPERTY SINCE 1946
Why Choose Koorsen?
Since 1946, people have trusted Koorsen to protect their businesses and homes. From our knowledgeable sales people to our highly trained technicians, we have been committed to providing complete fire protection and security solutions that don’t just protect buildings—but protect lives too.
For 70 years, we’ve worked harder, trained longer, and have done whatever it takes to keep people safe. And that is why so many businesses and people have continuously chosen Koorsen over all these years.
Become Koorsen Protected
From national chains to residential properties, Koorsen has the proven expertise, knowledge and products to protect them all.
Primary Products + Services
Extinguishers, alarms, sprinklers, suppression, and training for complete fire protection.
Advanced integrated security solutions, small business applications, and residential systems.
Monitoring, emergency notification, mass communication, and nurse call systems.
Fire suppression, automatic lubrication, onboard scale, monitoring, and camera systems for large-scale industrial equipment, heavy machinery, and mass transit.
Additional Products + Services
Combustible dust remediation, dry ice blasting, duct cleaning and power washing.
Grease management, exhaust cleaning and repair, drain flushing and septic tank cleaning.
Complete fire and safety protection for all your properties from one source.
Celebrating 70 Years
While the world around us has changed over the years, our steadfast dedication to our customers has never wavered.
- Public Address (PA) Systems have vastly expanded and improved since their start in 1910. https://t.co/7wUE7R7Ht9
- You can join the Koorsen team! Simply check out our job postings and apply online. https://t.co/nNIUZxnfnN
- Restaurant #FireTip #7: Make sure your fire alarm is in working order to properly alert authorities in an emergency. https://t.co/wv7p0RZ2m0
- Convection can cause a fire due to the transfer of heat through gases or liquid. #ScienceofFire https://t.co/LM0SjlWKjJ
- #FireTip #6: Make sure hallways used for exiting the building are always kept clear in case of an emergency. https://t.co/svayuJpTAD
- Happy December! Check out this #TBT photo of an old toy fire engine from our #KoorsenMuseum. https://t.co/lRFzryKZ2Z
- We are wishing good luck to the @EastOlympiansFB team as they take on the Westfield Shamrocks for the State Title today!
- Restaurant #FireTip 8: Does your gas valve shut off automatically in a fire? Be sure to check! https://t.co/agwV4IX5tn
- Fires spread through conduction often spread more slowly because materials must be physically touching to transfer… https://t.co/CXfBr74qnz
- Wishing you safe travels and a Happy Thanksgiving, from our family to yours.