Total Protection, One Source
Every year, at least 70,000 U.S. workplaces experience a serious fire—adding up to property losses that total more than $2 billion*. Keeping your home or workplace safe means more than fire protection, and so we offer total protection that extends to monitoring, service, and security.
In short: We keep lives and properties safe.
Maybe you’ve been getting by without considering fire protection and security. But if you end up part of the workplace statistic, keeping damage to a minimum can make the difference between an inconvenience and the end of your business—or worse.
Our business is saving yours from the destruction of fire and security intrusions. Keeping your people, your building, and your assets safe. Making sure that your business is compliant with state and industry regulations. Keeping an inconvenience from becoming a calamity.
Trust the Experts
We’ve been protecting life and property since 1946—with the intensity, thoroughness, and dedication you’d expect from a company with a critical mission.
- We install and maintain the right fire protection and security systems for your facility, whether that’s a restaurant or healthcare operation, a manufacturing plant or your own home.
- Our technicians are fully certified and receive ongoing training in our nationally recognized training center at our Indianapolis headquarters.
- We maintain a full staff of NICET-certified design engineers and project managers who are masters of designing systems that meet code and bring you the most appropriate system for your operation—and your budget.
- We give you one number to call when you need service. Whether you utilize just one of our services or a full range, you work with one Koorsen account manager who can answer all your questions and make sure your fire-protection and security needs are met.
- We offer all the high-quality products you could want, configured and maintained for your needs by experienced associates to bring you total protection from one source.
Every point above is important, but what really sets us apart is something more. It’s our company culture of honesty—our devotion to doing the job right every time—that most ensures our customers stay safe. It’s the reason they choose Koorsen to protect what they’ve worked so hard for.
*Stats from OSHA