About our foundation
Giving Back to Central Indiana
To give back to our community and customers in a way to improve their lives.
Qualifications for Applying
- Your organization is a 501(c)3 organization or otherwise qualified as tax exempt.
- You must be able to provide the extent of need and the impact it will have on those receiving the assistance.
- You must be able to show your management qualifications and the fiscal stability of the not-for-profit organization.
How to Apply
Click the button below to apply for consideration of assistance from the Koorsen Family Charitable Fund. All applications must be submitted online. Please see below for application.
If you have questions regarding qualifications for a grant or the application process, please contact the director:
NONPROFITS WE HAVE SUPPORTED
- A Kid Again
- Agape Therapeutic Riding Resources, Inc.
- American Red Cross
- Caroline Symmes Inc.
- Central Indiana Community Foundation Inc. ( known to the public as Conner Prairie)
- Central Indiana K9 Association Inc.
- Clay Township ( For the Carmel Fire Department’s SAFE House)
- Community Health Network Foundation
- Food Bank of Northern Indiana
- Foundation for Lutheran Child and Family Services Indiana Inc.
- Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana, Inc
- Hoosier Burn Camp Inc.
- Jewish Community Center of Indianapolis, Inc
- Second Helpings, Inc.
- St. Vincent Hospital Foundation
- The Children’s TherAplay Foundation, Inc.