Becoming the leader in the fire and security industry takes talent—yours. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager of Security – National Accounts in the Indianapolis, IN area to join our best of the best team as we drive the industry forward and pursue excellence in everything we do. If you’re up to the challenge, we want to talk to you.
At Koorsen, we don’t provide jobs, we provide careers. A career at Koorsen includes competitive pay, a great health package, an annual bonus program, life insurance, continuous learning offerings, matching 401k, paid holidays, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, career growth opportunities, and much more.
Salary up to $100,000 depending upon experience
- Manage the installation of Security products and systems including; Intrusion, Video Surveillance, Access Control, Intercom and Monitoring
- Clearly communicate, monitor project scopes, schedules, materials and manpower on assigned Security projects
- Coordinate appropriate technician and sub-contractor labor to meet project schedule
- Monitor all materials are ordered and on site for installation on every project
- Communicate to field staff and operations on progress of projects to ensure expectations are met
- Be organized and able to exercise effective time management skills to prioritize work load
- Interact with customers, vendors and co-workers in a professional manner
- Open minded willingness to continual learning
- Demonstrate an understanding of and follow all safety regulations and practices
- Follow all Koorsen policies, procedures and core values
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by management
- 2+ years Project Management experience in the security field
- Read and interpret diagrams, blueprints and specifications
- Pass drug and background screenings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to meet state licensing requirements and/or vendor certifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Project Management certifications
- Security Manufacturer’s certifications
- Able to safely and effectively use general hand and power tools
- Lift and carry a minimum of 75 lbs, push and pull greater than 75 lbs
- Climb ladder reaching height of at least 12 feet, use man lift and reach heights exceeding 40 feet to perform services
- Exposure to outside weather conditions, temperature changes and loud noises
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
HIRING PROCESS (in addition to an interview):
- New hires must complete the I-9 Verification form within 3 days of hire. This form is required by the U.S. Department of Justice and Immigration and Immigration and Naturalization Services and is used to verify your identity and right to work in the United States. In addition, we verify employment eligibility via E-Verify. B
- Background checks with criminal courts, state and county repositories of criminal records, and the Department of Motor Vehicles are required for all Positions.
- Tests for Evidence of Substance Abuse by way of urinalysis tests are required if this application results in an offer of employment.