Becoming the leader in the fire and security industry takes talent—yours. We are looking for a Territory Account Manager in the Cleveland, OH area to join our best of the best team as we drive the industry forward and pursue excellence in everything we do. If you’re up to the challenge, we want to talk to you.
At Koorsen, we don’t provide jobs, we provide careers. A career at Koorsen includes competitive pay, a great health package, an annual bonus program, life insurance, continuous learning offerings, matching 401k, paid holidays, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, career growth opportunities, and much more.
Whether you are taking your first step or your next step, you’ll find that a career at Koorsen Fire & Security is a rewarding, exciting, empowering, friendly, and inspiring time. While the Koorsen Fire & Security family has grown by leaps and bounds from its humble beginnings in 1946, it is still very much a family. Join the family today and help us continue to grow stronger and better every day.
- Sell and promote Koorsen’s list of core services and products to attain New Business/Customers
- Integration of sales by expanding and growing opportunities amongst internal sales disciplines
- Manage accounts effectively to ensure customer/territory retention and growth
- Perform customer surveys, outside sales calls, cold-calls and the accountability of pipeline activity
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Interact with customers, vendors and co-workers in a professional manner
- Open willingness to continual learning
- Demonstrate an understanding of and follow all safety regulations and practices
- Follow all Koorsen policies, procedures and core values
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by management
- Previous experience in sales or account management/territory development within a service industry
- Dress professional and maintain a clean vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- Pass drug and background screenings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
HIRING PROCESS (in addition to an interview):
- New hires must complete the I-9 Verification form within 3 days of hire. This form is required by the U.S. Department of Justice and Immigration and Immigration and Naturalization Services and is used to verify your identity and right to work in the United States. In addition, we verify employment eligibility via E-Verify. B
- Background checks with criminal courts, state and county repositories of criminal records, and the Department of Motor Vehicles are required for all Positions.
- Tests for Evidence of Substance Abuse by way of urinalysis tests are required if this application results in an offer of employment.