Becoming the leader in the fire and security industry takes talent—yours. We are looking for an experienced Sprinkler Technician in Nashville, TN area to join our best-of-best team as we drive the industry forward and pursue excellence in everything we do. If you’re up to the challenge, we want to talk to you.
At Koorsen, we don’t provide jobs, we provide careers. A career at Koorsen includes competitive pay, a great health package, an annual bonus program, life insurance, continuous learning offerings, matching 401k, paid holidays, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, career growth opportunities, and much more.
Salary up to $35/hour depending upon experience
- The inspection, installation, and/or service of Fire Sprinkler systems and their components to ensure proper functionality
- Inspect and test Fire Sprinkler systems and document any deficiencies
- Install Fire Sprinkler systems per drawings
- Service and repair Fire Sprinkler systems
- Ensure customers understand the functionality of their system
- Interact with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a professional manner
- Demonstrate an understanding of and follow all safety regulations and practices
- Open-minded willingness for continual learning
- Follow all Koorsen policies, procedures, and core values
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by management
- 3 years’ experience in Sprinkler Inspection, installation, service, and repair OR commercial plumbing
- Read and interpret diagrams, blueprints, and specifications
- Pass drug and background screenings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to meet state licensing requirements and/or vendor certifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Fire Life Safety and/or relevant Mechanical experience
- Sprinkler Manufacturer’s Certifications
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of IT functionality
- Able to safely and effectively use general hand and power tools
- Must be able to effectively use a cell phone and cell phone apps
- Lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs. push and pull greater than 75 lbs.
- Climb a ladder reaching a height of at least 12 feet and use a man lift to perform services
- Exposure to outside weather conditions, temperature changes, and loud noises
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
HIRING PROCESS (in addition to an interview):
- New hires must complete the I-9 Verification form within 3 days of hire. This form is required by the U.S. Department of Justice and Immigration and Immigration and Naturalization Services. It is used to verify your identity and right to work in the United States. In addition, we verify employment eligibility via E-Verify.
- All Positions require background checks with criminal courts, state and county repositories of criminal records, and the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- A test for Evidence of Substance Abuse by urinalysis test is required if this application results in an offer of employment.