Becoming the leader in the fire and security industry takes talent—yours. We are looking for an experienced Security System Sales in the Columbus, OH area to join our best of the best team as we drive the industry forward and pursue excellence in everything we do. If you’re up to the challenge, we want to talk to you.
At Koorsen, we don’t provide jobs, we provide careers. A career at Koorsen includes competitive pay, a great health package, an annual bonus program, life insurance, continuous learning offerings, matching 401k, paid holidays, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, career growth opportunities, and much more.
The primary duty of this position will be to professionally represent Koorsen Fire & Security and promote the sales of intrusion systems, video surveillance, and access control systems. The prospective candidate will be responsible for the entire sales process including generating and following up on sales leads, meeting with potential clients and conducting a needs assessment, quoting/bidding security systems to meet those needs, negotiating terms, closing sales opportunities, and ensuring profitable growth of the company in an enthusiastic and timely manner.
SALARY UP TO $80,000 BASE SALARY PLUS COMMISSION DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE
- Sell and promote Koorsen intrusion, video surveillance, and access control systems to potential clients
- Generate leads through via company website, referral, and cold calling
- Self-manage day to day activities; appointment setting and meeting with potential new clients
- Develop & maintain an active pipeline that will support achieving the designated sales plan
- Establish and maintain lasting contacts/relationships with customer
- Prepare, follow-up and close client proposals
- Respond to customer needs in an enthusiastic and timely manner
- Customer service, communication, and education
- Assume account management responsibilities including the provision and/or coordination of services (installation, customer training, etc.) to assure complete customer satisfaction
- Investigate and resolve customer issues in regard to delivery dates, billings, financing and other related matters
- Work with Operations to ensure the timely completion of each job sold
- Minimum 4 years of experience with a successful history of building sales and client business & relations in the security industry OR security install/service technicians with previous sales experience
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED, with 2 or more of years working experience
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Outlook, and the internet to obtain answers to industry related questions
- Experience in the bidding/negotiating process preferred
- Experience selling intrusion, video surveillance, and access control systems
- Must be able to read diagrams, blueprints, and specifications
- Must have valid drivers’ license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass drug and background screenings
HIRING PROCESS (in addition to an interview):
- New hires must complete the I-9 Verification form within 3 days of hire. This form is required by the U.S. Department of Justice and Immigration and Immigration and Naturalization Services and is used to verify your identity and right to work in the United States. In addition, we verify employment eligibility via E-Verify. B
- Background checks with criminal courts, state and county repositories of criminal records, and the Department of Motor Vehicles are required for all Positions.
- Tests for Evidence of Substance Abuse by way of urinalysis tests are required if this application results in an offer of employment.