Becoming the leader in the fire and security industry takes talent—yours. We are looking for experienced Security Systems Sales Professionals in the Terre Haute, IN area to join our best of the best team as we drive the industry forward and pursue excellence in everything we do. If you’re up to the challenge, we want to talk to you.
At Koorsen, we don’t provide jobs, we provide careers. A career at Koorsen includes competitive pay, a great health package, an annual bonus program, life insurance, continuous learning offerings, 401k, paid holidays, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, career growth opportunities, and much more.
The primary duty of this position will be to professionally represent Koorsen Fire & Security and promote the sales of intrusion systems, video surveillance, and access control systems. The prospective candidate will be responsible for the entire sales process including generating and following up on sales leads, meeting with potential clients and conducting a needs assessment, quoting/bidding security systems to meet those needs, negotiating terms, closing sales opportunities, and ensuring profitable growth of the company in an enthusiastic and timely manner.
- Determine customer needs & develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings.
- Prepare, follow-up, and close client proposals
- Develop proposal log that will support achieving the designated sales plan
- Respond to customer needs
- Qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls, follow up on leads, and utilize marketing strategies
- Investigate and resolve customer issues in regard to delivery status, billings, financing and other related matters
- Work with operations to ensure the timely completion of each job sold
- Other duties as needed
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2-5 years’ experience in outside sales and bidding processes
- The ability to sell
- Pass drug and background screenings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Suite; Outlook, Work, Excel
- Valid driver’s license
- Understanding of security systems or experience with them
- Able to read diagrams, blueprints, and specifications
- Must be to use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, etc.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS:
Please review the following to ensure that you are aware of key information for all applicants. If you have questions, please contact us at hiring”at”koorsen.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Koorsen Fire & Security, Inc. considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other legally protected status. Family Medical Leave Act: Koorsen Fire & Security, Inc. meets all regulations for complying with the Family Medical Leave Act. E-Verify and Workers Rights: Koorsen Fire & Security Inc. participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization. The E-Verify and workers’ rights notice are available in English and Spanish. Accommodation Requests: If you are an applicant with a disability and need an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at hiring”at”koorsen.com. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. Privacy Agreement: Please be aware of the following when answering conviction-related questions: Applicants should not disclose convictions that have been expunged, sealed, or statutorily eradicated; Misdemeanor convictions for which probation has been successfully completed or discharged and the case has been judicially dismissed; or Any referrals to a diversion program.
HIRING PROCESS (in addition to an interview):
- New hires must complete the I-9 Verification form within 3 days of hire. This form is required by the U.S. Department of Justice and Immigration and Immigration and Naturalization Services and is used to verify your identity and right to work in the United States. In addition, we verify employment eligibility via E-Verify. B
- Background checks with criminal courts, state and county repositories of criminal records, and the Department of Motor Vehicles are required for all Positions.
- Tests for Evidence of Substance Abuse by way of urinalysis tests are required if this application results in an offer of employment.