Becoming the leader in the fire and security industry takes talent—yours. We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems Sales Representative in the Nashville, TN area to join our best of the best team as we drive the industry forward and pursue excellence in everything we do. If you’re up to the challenge, we want to talk to you.
At Koorsen, we don’t provide jobs, we provide careers. A career at Koorsen includes competitive pay, a great health package, an annual bonus program, life insurance, continuous learning offerings, matching 401k, paid holidays, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, career growth opportunities, and much more.
Primarily a territory sales and support position. Role supports branch profitability and growth by maintaining customer accounts and developing new business leads within an assigned territory. Associate will be responsible for reaching assigned sales goals, and managing existing accounts in a professional and efficient manner that will minimize attrition.
- Establish new and maintain relationships with Contractors, kitchen supply companies, metal sheet fabricating and paint booth companies to introduce our company and products for installations
- Establish new and maintain relationship with Executive Chefs, Kitchen Management Company’s and Facility Managers responsible for Inspections in Kitchens
- Develop & build pipeline in ignite software
- Follow up and close proposals
- Follow up promptly on customer needs
- Immerse yourself in the Restaurant Industry
- Engage with project management to ensure jobs are completed on time
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE RequireMENTS:
- Minimum of one year experience working in Fire Suppression Systems Service or Installation OR Restaurant Equipment Sales
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED with 3 years working experience
- Preferred sales experience in a fire protection setting, but will train the right person
- Customer oriented interpersonal skills
- Technical and/or mechanical knowledge and abilities
- Background in Kitchen Fire Suppression
- Must have ability to obtain training and certification of Fire Systems
- Active Driver’s License, in good standing
- Must meet safe driving policy criteria to be an active company vehicle driver if required
- Ability to pass drug and background screenings
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend acceptable business English
- Must be self-motivated with dedicated client services focus and strong desire to succeed
- Must be able to read diagrams, blueprints, and specifications
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of MS office suite, and outlook
- Effective listening, questioning and verbal/written communication skills
Understanding of Kitchen Fire Suppression systems, products, service, and design; knowledge of construction industry and familiarity with local and national fire codes are required
HIRING PROCESS (in addition to an interview):
- New hires must complete the I-9 Verification form within 3 days of hire. This form is required by the U.S. Department of Justice and Immigration and Immigration and Naturalization Services and is used to verify your identity and right to work in the United States. In addition, we verify employment eligibility via E-Verify. B
- Background checks with criminal courts, state and county repositories of criminal records, and the Department of Motor Vehicles are required for all Positions.
- Tests for Evidence of Substance Abuse by way of urinalysis tests are required if this application results in an offer of employment.