Becoming the leader in the fire and security industry takes talent—yours. We are looking for a Fire Alarm/Sprinkler Inspector in the Nashville, TN area to join our best of the best team as we drive the industry forward and pursue excellence in everything we do. If you’re up to the challenge, we want to talk to you.
At Koorsen, we don’t provide jobs, we provide careers. A career at Koorsen includes competitive pay, a great health package, an annual bonus program, life insurance, continuous learning offerings, matching 401k, paid holidays, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, career growth opportunities, and much more with our full time opportunities
Salary up to $30/hour depending upon experience
This role is primarily responsible for the inspection of both fire alarm and sprinkler systems.
- Inspect and service all fire alarm, sprinkler and backflow systems
- Respond to trouble calls
- Complete and process required paperwork in a timely fashion
- Represent Koorsen in a professional, positive manner
- Ensure a high level of customer service, satisfaction and communication
- Ensure continued communication and cooperation with Koorsen staff
- Follow safety rules and good driving habits
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have experience inspecting fire alarms/sprinkler systems
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to access all areas of route vehicle, including loading & unloading materials
- Must be able to access and tolerate small crawl spaces
- Must be comfortable with heights
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 pounds
HIRING PROCESS (in addition to an interview):
- New hires must complete the I-9 Verification form within 3 days of hire. This form is required by the U.S. Department of Justice and Immigration and Immigration and Naturalization Services and is used to verify your identity and right to work in the United States. In addition, we verify employment eligibility via E-Verify. B
- Background checks with criminal courts, state and county repositories of criminal records, and the Department of Motor Vehicles are required for all Positions.
- Tests for Evidence of Substance Abuse by way of urinalysis tests are required if this application results in an offer of employment.