Becoming the leader in the fire and security industry takes talent—yours. We are looking for an experienced Fire Alarm Salesperson in the Akron, OH. and Cleveland OH. area to join our best-of-the-best team as we drive the industry forward and pursue excellence in everything we do. If you’re up for the challenge, we want to hear from you!
At Koorsen, we don’t provide jobs; we provide careers. A career at Koorsen includes competitive pay, a great health package, an annual bonus program, life insurance, continuous learning offerings, 401k, paid holidays, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, career growth opportunities, and much more.
SALARY UP TO $60,000 PLUS COMMISSION, DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with current branch customers, Electrical and General Contractors
- Identify fire alarm system upgrades, moves, adds, and change opportunities.
- Cold call facilities, Electrical, and General Contractors for new relationships
- Coordinate lunch and learns for prospective contractors and customers about our products.
- Understand how to interpret prints and drawings.
- Maintain pipeline data in Ignite – Sales Tracker
- Interact with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and follow all safety regulations and practices.
- Open-minded willingness for continual learning
- Follow all Koorsen policies, procedures, and core values.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by management.
- Previous sales experience: Life Safety preferred.
- Dress professionally and maintain a clean vehicle.
- Valid driver’s license
- Pass drug and background screenings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to sit for long periods.
- Must be able to perform some repetitive motions while using a computer.
- Exposure to outside weather conditions, temperature changes, and loud noises
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
HIRING PROCESS (in addition to an interview):
- New hires must complete the I-9 Verification form within 3 days of hire. This form is required by the U.S. Department of Justice and Immigration and Immigration and Naturalization Services. It is used to verify your identity and right to work in the United States. In addition, we verify employment eligibility via E-Verify.
- All Positions require background checks with criminal courts, state and county repositories of criminal records, and the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- A test for Evidence of Substance Abuse by urinalysis test is required if this application results in an offer of employment.