Security Department Manager – Lexington, KY
The Security Sales / Project Manager will be responsible for the Security business in alignment with the organization’s strategic and operational goals. They will be responsible for selling new Security, CCTV, Access Control Systems and managing the install teams to complete the install from start to finish. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, able to work independently and able to generate new leads, with strong verbal and written communication skills and proficient computer skills.
Security Project Management Functions
- Works with a project team, overseeing the development of security systems for the protection of facilities, personnel, data, and assets. Using a combination of management skills and specific security system knowledge, coordinates the security project through its progressive stages, with the goal of project completion within specified time and budget constraints.
- Directs security projects based on a company’s specific goals and needs.
- Practices and models effective project management skills to enable the timely completion and delivery of Security solutions.
- Works on multiple projects concurrently, monitoring and communicating actively, progress, and time related to project completion
- Manages the selection, ordering, and delivery schedule of materials to be procured for security installation projects.
- Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with customers, consultants, contractors, and subcontractors. Attends job progress meetings as required. Ensures teams understand expectations of the project.
- Oversees project construction for contractual scope of work and compliance with specifications, local codes, and installation standards.
- Prospects for new clients to create new market share to sell Security / Access and CCTV products and services
- Establishes and develops mutually beneficial relationships with existing clients to obtain referrals to develop into new sales
- Inspects and review physical premises and design solutions in accordance with client needs.
- Prepares documents according to guidelines.
- Closes sales and offer exceptional customer service and follow-up
- Monitors job progress and demonstrate system operation during a final “walk-through” with clients
- Meets or exceed monthly and annual sales quotas
- Sells additional products to existing customers
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge base of product lines, services, and customer needs through training and research
Trust the Experts
- 75+ years in business
- Family owned & operated
- 25+ locations across Midwest
- One point of contact
- Experts on local & national codes & regulations
- Hands-on training on all makes & models
- Total protection, one source
- Highest quality products & systems
- Customer training available
- Service agreements & warranties provided
- NICET certified & factory trained
- Certified distributor of all major life safety brands
- Fully insured & bonded
- Nationally recognized training center