Office Manager – Columbus, OH
Direct oversight of the following administrative tasks and team members that perform these functions.
General Areas of Responsibilities:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable, Petty Cash, and Local Bank Checking
- All Customer Service including but not limited to inbound phones, customer setup and service creation, billing, alarm monitoring support, administrative reporting and audits, and all other branch administrative and customer service functions.
- Coordination with partnering branches and corporate departments on same.
- Initial new employee onboarding and related HR tasks, as well as continued support of branch employees.
- Coordination of employee travel and training needs, processing of initial licensing and licensing renewals.
- Payroll Processing
Supervision & Management:
- Provide leadership, support, and direction to Administrative Assistants and other office personnel
- Ensure that office personnel are working efficiently, and completing tasks in a timely manner
- Ensure that all office staff are fully trained, and provide training support as needed
- Conduct interviews and work with branch manager during hiring process to fill open office positions
- Facilitate the performance improvement process for all office associates, conduct performance coaching sessions, disciplinary sessions, and performance reviews, performance feedback, and mentoring
727 Manor Park Drive
Trust the Experts
- 75+ years in business
- Family owned & operated
- 25+ locations across Midwest
- One point of contact
- Experts on local & national codes & regulations
- Hands-on training on all makes & models
- Total protection, one source
- Highest quality products & systems
- Customer training available
- Service agreements & warranties provided
- NICET certified & factory trained
- Certified distributor of all major life safety brands
- Fully insured & bonded
- Nationally recognized training center