Nurse Call / Fire Alarm Service – Indianapolis, IN
The Nurse Call/Fire Alarm Systems Service Technician position exists to provide service for Nurse Call and Fire Alarm systems. The role is to meet or exceed documented customer expectations while meeting project cost estimates. This roll will perform work involved in service of nurse call systems, fire alarm, and other systems.
System Service and Troubleshooting
- Service of nurse call, fire alarm, and other systems care according to design
- Troubleshooting installed systems
- Coordinate and work with customer to resolve problem
- System integration
- Testing and documenting
- End user training
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Follow Koorsen policies, procedures and core values.
- Ensure timely and professional communication with coworkers, customers and vendors.
- Represent Koorsen in a professional manner.
Trust the Experts
- 75+ years in business
- Family owned & operated
- 25+ locations across Midwest
- One point of contact
- Experts on local & national codes & regulations
- Hands-on training on all makes & models
- Total protection, one source
- Highest quality products & systems
- Customer training available
- Service agreements & warranties provided
- NICET certified & factory trained
- Certified distributor of all major life safety brands
- Fully insured & bonded
- Nationally recognized training center