Lead Fire Alarm Technician – Nashville, TN
Duties and Responsibilities:
Fire Alarm Inspection (90%)
- Complete the Inspection and signal verification of Fire Alarm Systems
- Verifies fire alarm system functioning by testing equipment, connections, and signals; identifying and correcting problems.
- Maintains records by documenting inspection. Submit accurate and timely documentation to your immediate supervisor
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns; answering questions.
- Maintains safe and secure work environment by following safe practices; keeping security information confidential.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
- Work in a team environment with paid “On Call” scheduling
Job, Inventory, and Vehicle Preparation (10%)
- Work efficiently and utilize resources to complete jobs in a timely manner
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance, and keep work truck clean and organized
- Manage inventory and tools for each job to assure proper parts and tools are on hand
- Manage the inspection jobsite in an efficient and safe manner keeping it clean, organized, & professional
- May be required to be on call after hours, required to respond within (2) hours, and resolve afterhours trouble calls
698 Myatt Drive
Trust the Experts
- 75+ years in business
- Family owned & operated
- 25+ locations across Midwest
- One point of contact
- Experts on local & national codes & regulations
- Hands-on training on all makes & models
- Total protection, one source
- Highest quality products & systems
- Customer training available
- Service agreements & warranties provided
- NICET certified & factory trained
- Certified distributor of all major life safety brands
- Fully insured & bonded
- Nationally recognized training center