IT Help Desk Technician – Indianapolis, IN
The IT Help Desk Technician is an entry-level position and will have overall accountability of helping our associates in anything and everything to do with the equipment each associate is assigned. They will be maintaining hardware (workstations, laptops, monitors, keyboards, and mice), printers, copiers, cell phones, tablets, VoIP, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Helping all associates with any issue they may have with their workstation/laptop, printers, cell phones, VoIP phone, etc.
- Setting up new users in AD, Exchange, Lync, etc.
- Terminating associates from AD, Exchange, Lync, etc.
- Maintaining licensing counts to insure we keep our systems cleaned up in all applications the IT Dept uses
- Setting up new associates with their assigned workstations/laptops, including imaging them and setting up all programs necessary in order for them to do their job
- Making sure all agents for Sophos, KACE, Kaseya, etc. are installed on all workstations/laptops
- Troubleshoot hardware issues to workstations, laptops, monitors, keyboards, mouse, UPS’s, including connectivity issues to the network
- Maintaining our ticketing system in a timely manner of resolving issues including setting up and terminating associates
- Setting up and troubleshooting cell phones and tablets
- Troubleshoot issues with VoIP phones including connectivity to the network
- Ensure timely and friendly communication with associates
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Trust the Experts
- 75+ years in business
- Family owned & operated
- 25+ locations across Midwest
- One point of contact
- Experts on local & national codes & regulations
- Hands-on training on all makes & models
- Total protection, one source
- Highest quality products & systems
- Customer training available
- Service agreements & warranties provided
- NICET certified & factory trained
- Certified distributor of all major life safety brands
- Fully insured & bonded
- Nationally recognized training center