Fire Sprinkler Designer – Nashville, TN
Complete design of fire sprinkler systems, from layout, hydraulics, survey, and fabrication. Ideal Candidate will have a strong background in the fire protection industry with experience in layout and design, knowledge of NFPA, IBC, and Hydracad.
- Prepare project drawings, specifications, and schematics required to support the installation of fire protection systems
- Perform Hydraulic Calculations, Flow tests etc.
- Stock list drawings for fabrication
- Service customer project needs to specifications
- Assist with maintaining established customers and developing new business.
Project Management Responsibility
- Maintain project drawing files, and associate records, and documentation tracking& maintaining as-built drawings.
- Coordinate project needs with other Koorsen staff and CAD technicians overseeing code compliance and design.
- Timely completion and processing of required paperwork.
- Attend job meeting and coordination meetings as needed per job.
Trust the Experts
- 75+ years in business
- Family owned & operated
- 25+ locations across Midwest
- One point of contact
- Experts on local & national codes & regulations
- Hands-on training on all makes & models
- Total protection, one source
- Highest quality products & systems
- Customer training available
- Service agreements & warranties provided
- NICET certified & factory trained
- Certified distributor of all major life safety brands
- Fully insured & bonded
- Nationally recognized training center