Fire Alarm Service Technician – Lexington, KY
This position is primarily responsible for the installation, repair, troubleshooting, and programming of fire alarm systems in commercial, industrial, municipal, health care, and other facilities as required. This is a hands-on position requiring electrical aptitude coupled with excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills.
• Verifies fire alarm system functioning by testing equipment, connections, and signals; identifying and correcting problems.
• Read blueprints and drawings
• Install and troubleshoot fire alarm systems as required.
• Maintains records by documenting service and repair. Submit documentation to supervisor
• Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns and answering questions.
• Maintains a safe and secure work environment by following safe practices; keeping security information confidential.
• Maintain truck in good order; inventory performed twice a year
Trust the Experts
- 75+ years in business
- Family owned & operated
- 25+ locations across Midwest
- One point of contact
- Experts on local & national codes & regulations
- Hands-on training on all makes & models
- Total protection, one source
- Highest quality products & systems
- Customer training available
- Service agreements & warranties provided
- NICET certified & factory trained
- Certified distributor of all major life safety brands
- Fully insured & bonded
- Nationally recognized training center