Corporate Purchasing Manager – Indianapolis, IN
- Manage vendor relations and negotiations of pricing and delivery.
- Manage the physical inventory counting process and valuation.
- Establish purchasing policies and ensure compliance with the policies.
- Identify opportunities for improved cost savings, vendor discounts and rebates
- Responsible for maintaining accurate pricing of inventory.
- Manage additions, changes and deletions of inventory parts from the inventory system.
- Provide support and advice to branch management regarding inventory and answer questions as needed.
- Interact with customers, vendors and co-workers in a professional manner
- Follow all Koorsen policies, procedures and core values.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by management.
2719 North Arlington Avenue
Trust the Experts
- 75+ years in business
- Family owned & operated
- 25+ locations across Midwest
- One point of contact
- Experts on local & national codes & regulations
- Hands-on training on all makes & models
- Total protection, one source
- Highest quality products & systems
- Customer training available
- Service agreements & warranties provided
- NICET certified & factory trained
- Certified distributor of all major life safety brands
- Fully insured & bonded
- Nationally recognized training center